Since inception, Vision Pickling & Processing has taken great pride in going the extra mile to help our Customers. Our one-stop shop offers tremendous transportation and overhead cost savings. Pickling, saw cutting, machining, sequencing, packaging, and JIT inventory under one roof.
Pickling is the chemical removal of rust & scale. Pickling provides a cleaner and smoother surface for superior paint finish, weldability, and longevity. Steel free of rust, scale, oil, and grease will ensure superior surface application and extended tool life.
Batch Pickling Cost-Effective Advantages
Why Batch Pickling?
- A cleaner and smoother surface than shot blasting, to provide a better quality paint application and appearance.
- Superior surface application for E-Coat and Powder Coat Paint Systems.
- Greater marketability for hot roll; we pickle flats, tubing, structurals, sheets, plates, and various fabricated parts.
- Clean surface cosmetic consistency; scale and rust free base metal ready for paint, fabrication, plating, etc.
- Secondary (salvage) steel due to rust can now be reclaimed to near-prime condition.
- No flashing or "hot spots" when using our SRP (Sythentic Rust Preventative) product for better weldability.
- Extended tool life due to scale and rust free material, and better handling due to cleaned and oiled surface.
- Removes laser scale from cut parts.
Pickling & Rust Protection
Pickling is the chemical removal of rust and scale from a wide range of products. Please call to discuss
Bundle cutting at Vision Pickling & Processing only. Our saw capacity is 27" x 20" x 40'
Custom, to fit your needs. Please call to discuss
Receive the exact sequence of parts you need when you need them
We offer multiple packaging options to increase shelf life and prevent damage from handling